- Enroll Now for NABCEP Certified Solar Photovoltaic Courses
- Learn Digital Photography Camera Skills and Techniques
- Corporate College Announces Fall 2016 Classes
- Remembering the Customer
- Workforce Development News – July 25, 2016
- No-Cost Logistics, Warehouse & Distribution Specialist Training Starts October 10, Apply Now!
- Continuing Education Fall 2016 Catalog
- Are You Paying Attention?
- Apply Now for Aug. 8 and Aug. 25 Boeing Pre-Employment Assembly Mechanic Training
- Apply Now for Class B Commercial Truck Driver Training
Corporate College Meeting and Event Services
The Corporate College offers best-in-class experience for your next business event. With over 18,000 square feet available, competitive all-inclusive pricing and many other value-added amenities, the Corporate College is the perfect venue for your training sessions, conferences, board meetings, staff retreats, lectures and symposiums, and public meetings. For more information, or to book your next event, call Judy at 314-539-5360.
[youtube id=”-JOK-jIck9s” width=”620″ height=”360″]
Discover more about St. Louis Community College’s Corporate College at http://www.stlcc.edu/CorporateCollege/.