- Register Now: Basic Life Support, BLS for Healthcare Providers
- Learn QuickBooks Pro 2015, Class Starts Feb. 8, 2017
- Learn Microsoft Office 2016 Applications: Word, Excel and Access
- Workforce Development News – January 17, 2017
- Do You Value Your Employees?
- Apply Now for Boeing Pre-Employment Assembly Mechanic Training Starting Feb. 6 and Feb. 27
- Phlebotomy Program Starts February 28, 2017, Register Now!
- Workforce Development News – January 9, 2017
- Learn Digital Photography Camera Skills and Techniques
- Apply Now: No-Cost Environmental Job Training Program Starts February 27, 2017
Corporate College Meeting and Event Services
The Corporate College offers best-in-class experience for your next business event. With over 18,000 square feet available, competitive all-inclusive pricing and many other value-added amenities, the Corporate College is the perfect venue for your training sessions, conferences, board meetings, staff retreats, lectures and symposiums, and public meetings. For more information, or to book your next event, call Judy at 314-539-5360.
[youtube id=”-JOK-jIck9s” width=”620″ height=”360″]
Discover more about St. Louis Community College’s Corporate College at http://www.stlcc.edu/CorporateCollege/.