- Prepare Now for Your Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
- Apply Now for Sept. 19 and Sept. 22 Boeing Pre-Employment Assembly Mechanic Training
- No-Cost Medical Assistant Training, Classes Start October 2016
- Enroll Now for Lean Six Sigma Green Belt and Black Belt Training, Starts Sept. 14
- Workforce Development News – August 22, 2016
- Register Now for the Caregiving at Home Workshop Starting Sept. 12, 2016
- Enroll Now for Central Sterile Processing Training Starting Sept. 14, 2016
- Enroll Now for Fall Career and Professional Essentials Classes
- Extracting Fear from the Workplace
- Phlebotomy Program Starts September 20, 2016, Register Now!
Corporate College Meeting and Event Services
The Corporate College offers best-in-class experience for your next business event. With over 18,000 square feet available, competitive all-inclusive pricing and many other value-added amenities, the Corporate College is the perfect venue for your training sessions, conferences, board meetings, staff retreats, lectures and symposiums, and public meetings. For more information, or to book your next event, call Judy at 314-539-5360.
[youtube id=”-JOK-jIck9s” width=”620″ height=”360″]
Discover more about St. Louis Community College’s Corporate College at http://www.stlcc.edu/CorporateCollege/.