- Informal Networking
- Workforce Development News – March 20, 2017
- Prepare to work as a Medical Assistant. Enrollment is open now!
- Workforce Development News – March 13, 2017
- No-Fee CDL-B Commercial Truck Driver Training Starts April 3, 2017. Apply Today!
- Explore Nature, Ecology and Horticulture – Become a Master Naturalist
- Patient Care Technicians are in demand! Apply today for the April class.
- Workforce Development News – March 6, 2017
- Learn Microsoft Access 2016
- Enroll Now for Heartsaver CPR AED and First Aid CPR AED Classes
Corporate College Meeting and Event Services
The Corporate College offers best-in-class experience for your next business event. With over 18,000 square feet available, competitive all-inclusive pricing and many other value-added amenities, the Corporate College is the perfect venue for your training sessions, conferences, board meetings, staff retreats, lectures and symposiums, and public meetings. For more information, or to book your next event, call Judy at 314-539-5360.
[youtube id=”-JOK-jIck9s” width=”620″ height=”360″]
Discover more about St. Louis Community College’s Corporate College at http://www.stlcc.edu/CorporateCollege/.