- Informal Networking
- Workforce Development News – March 20, 2017
- Prepare to work as a Medical Assistant. Enrollment is open now!
- Workforce Development News – March 13, 2017
- No-Fee CDL-B Commercial Truck Driver Training Starts April 3, 2017. Apply Today!
- Explore Nature, Ecology and Horticulture – Become a Master Naturalist
- Patient Care Technicians are in demand! Apply today for the April class.
- Workforce Development News – March 6, 2017
- Learn Microsoft Access 2016
- Enroll Now for Heartsaver CPR AED and First Aid CPR AED Classes
Attend the August 7 State of St. Louis Workforce 2013 Event
Hear regional thought leaders as they respond to the latest workforce research and intelligence.
Where are the jobs in our region? Why is there a skills gap in St. Louis? What’s the labor market value of degrees and certificates? How do online degrees compare with traditional degrees? Do employers prefer an experienced worker over a highly-skilled new graduate? How will the Affordable Care Act affect employment levels?
All of these questions and more will be discussed at the 2013 State of St. Louis Workforce Seminar. Please join us and take part in this highly anticipated event.
“We are pleased to be able to provide, for the fifth consecutive year, this unique workforce intelligence to the St. Louis region. I look forward to collaborating with business and community partners to utilize the research results to proactively advance our region,” stated Roderick Nunn, D.M., Vice Chancellor, Economic Development and Workforce Solutions, STLCC.
August 7, 2013
Missouri Botanical Garden
4344 Shaw Blvd St. Louis, Mo 63110
7:30-8:00am – Networking/Continental Breakfast
8:00-10:00am – Program