- Corporate College Announces Summer 2017 Classes
- CDL-A Commercial Truck Driver Training Starts May 22 & May 31. Apply Now!
- Summer 2017 Professional Development Classes
- Register Now for Nurse Assistant Training for Nursing Homes, Classes Start June 6
- Apply Now! No-Cost CDL-B Commercial Truck Driver Training, Classes Start May 8 & May 22
- Workforce Development News – April 24, 2017
- Caregiving at Home Special Edition, May 3, Enroll Now – Only $15
- The Power of Corporate Myths
- Workforce Development News – April 17, 2017
- Patient Care Technicians are in demand! Apply now for the July class.
Attend the August 7 State of St. Louis Workforce 2013 Event
Hear regional thought leaders as they respond to the latest workforce research and intelligence.
Where are the jobs in our region? Why is there a skills gap in St. Louis? What’s the labor market value of degrees and certificates? How do online degrees compare with traditional degrees? Do employers prefer an experienced worker over a highly-skilled new graduate? How will the Affordable Care Act affect employment levels?
All of these questions and more will be discussed at the 2013 State of St. Louis Workforce Seminar. Please join us and take part in this highly anticipated event.
“We are pleased to be able to provide, for the fifth consecutive year, this unique workforce intelligence to the St. Louis region. I look forward to collaborating with business and community partners to utilize the research results to proactively advance our region,” stated Roderick Nunn, D.M., Vice Chancellor, Economic Development and Workforce Solutions, STLCC.
August 7, 2013
Missouri Botanical Garden
4344 Shaw Blvd St. Louis, Mo 63110
7:30-8:00am – Networking/Continental Breakfast
8:00-10:00am – Program