- Register Now: OSHA Construction Safety and OSHA General Industry Classes
- The Instant Pudding Myth
- Workforce Development News – February 21, 2017
- Mental Health First Aid Certification Training
- Apply Now: No-Cost Environmental Job Training Program Starts April 2017
- Register Now for Spring Essential Classes for Nonprofit Professionals
- Register Now for Nurse Assistant Training for Nursing Homes
- Workforce Development News – February 13, 2017
- Sign up for STLCC Alerts
- Take Your Career to the Next Level with Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification Training
Attend the August 7 State of St. Louis Workforce 2013 Event
Hear regional thought leaders as they respond to the latest workforce research and intelligence.
Where are the jobs in our region? Why is there a skills gap in St. Louis? What’s the labor market value of degrees and certificates? How do online degrees compare with traditional degrees? Do employers prefer an experienced worker over a highly-skilled new graduate? How will the Affordable Care Act affect employment levels?
All of these questions and more will be discussed at the 2013 State of St. Louis Workforce Seminar. Please join us and take part in this highly anticipated event.
“We are pleased to be able to provide, for the fifth consecutive year, this unique workforce intelligence to the St. Louis region. I look forward to collaborating with business and community partners to utilize the research results to proactively advance our region,” stated Roderick Nunn, D.M., Vice Chancellor, Economic Development and Workforce Solutions, STLCC.
August 7, 2013
Missouri Botanical Garden
4344 Shaw Blvd St. Louis, Mo 63110
7:30-8:00am – Networking/Continental Breakfast
8:00-10:00am – Program