- 6-Hour OSHA Safety Update Class | $99 | March 5, 2016
- Enroll Now for Spring Career and Professional Essentials Classes
- No-Cost Logistics, Warehouse & Distribution Specialist Training, Starts April 4
- Workforce Development News – Feb. 8, 2016
- No-Cost CDL-A Commercial Truck Driver Training, Enroll Now for March 14 Class
- Prepare for Your Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
- Enroll Now for Customer Service Institute Class Starting March 28
- Workforce Development News – Feb. 1, 2016
- Apply Now For Boeing Pre-Employment Assembly Mechanic Training Starting Feb. 22
- That All-Important First Step on the Lean Journey
WorkKeys Solution Center at Corporate College
In a continued effort to address the hiring and training needs of companies in the St. Louis region, the STLCC Corporate College has added the WorkKeys Solution Center to its offerings. The WorkKeys System approach is used to narrow down an applicant pool, match candidates to jobs, and identify skill gaps that negatively impact productivity. Its foundation skill assessments give reliable, relevant information about employees’ and applicants’ core job skills. Additionally, a soft-skill talent assessment can be used as a selection and employee-development tool that measures a candidate’s work-related attitudes and behaviors.
What kind of benefits does the WorkKeys System provide to employers?
- Integrates with the ISO 9000 standards for quality business practices.
- Meets requirements adopted by EEOC.
- Assists in the development of valid, legal and efficient hiring process.
- Aids in the reduction of turnover, overtime, and waste.
- Improves the efficiency and cost of training practices.
- Provides reliable results for promoting and training decisions.
- Enhances the ability to develop and retain a high performance workforce.
- Represents common language through worldwide recognition and usage.
For those interested in how WorkKeys can help address the workforce skill gap needs, please check out this resource: http://www.act.org/research/policymakers/pdf/abettermeasure.pdf.