- Enroll Now for NABCEP Certified Solar Photovoltaic Courses
- Learn Digital Photography Camera Skills and Techniques
- Corporate College Announces Fall 2016 Classes
- Remembering the Customer
- Workforce Development News – July 25, 2016
- No-Cost Logistics, Warehouse & Distribution Specialist Training Starts October 10, Apply Now!
- Continuing Education Fall 2016 Catalog
- Are You Paying Attention?
- Apply Now for Aug. 8 and Aug. 25 Boeing Pre-Employment Assembly Mechanic Training
- Apply Now for Class B Commercial Truck Driver Training
WorkKeys Solution Center at Corporate College
In a continued effort to address the hiring and training needs of companies in the St. Louis region, the STLCC Corporate College has added the WorkKeys Solution Center to its offerings. The WorkKeys System approach is used to narrow down an applicant pool, match candidates to jobs, and identify skill gaps that negatively impact productivity. Its foundation skill assessments give reliable, relevant information about employees’ and applicants’ core job skills. Additionally, a soft-skill talent assessment can be used as a selection and employee-development tool that measures a candidate’s work-related attitudes and behaviors.
What kind of benefits does the WorkKeys System provide to employers?
- Integrates with the ISO 9000 standards for quality business practices.
- Meets requirements adopted by EEOC.
- Assists in the development of valid, legal and efficient hiring process.
- Aids in the reduction of turnover, overtime, and waste.
- Improves the efficiency and cost of training practices.
- Provides reliable results for promoting and training decisions.
- Enhances the ability to develop and retain a high performance workforce.
- Represents common language through worldwide recognition and usage.
For those interested in how WorkKeys can help address the workforce skill gap needs, please check out this resource: http://www.act.org/research/policymakers/pdf/abettermeasure.pdf.