- Corporate College Announces Summer 2017 Classes
- CDL-A Commercial Truck Driver Training Starts May 22 & May 31. Apply Now!
- Summer 2017 Professional Development Classes
- Register Now for Nurse Assistant Training for Nursing Homes, Classes Start June 6
- Apply Now! No-Cost CDL-B Commercial Truck Driver Training, Classes Start May 8 & May 22
- Workforce Development News – April 24, 2017
- Caregiving at Home Special Edition, May 3, Enroll Now – Only $15
- The Power of Corporate Myths
- Workforce Development News – April 17, 2017
- Patient Care Technicians are in demand! Apply now for the July class.
A Challenge, Opportunity & Response
At St. Louis Community College’s Corporate Solutions we address, in a variety of ways, the challenge of employee disengagement. We provide well-tested training and consulting services that address the following issues, each of which impacts the degree to which employees are engaged in their work:
- Selecting the right employees,
- Preparing these employees to succeed with the technical skills they need in order to be successful,
- Creating work environments that are pleasant places in which to work, where work flow is efficient, where much waste has been eliminated, and where product quality is high,
- Making available high quality, easy access, online training programs, and
- Helping managers and supervisors develop the leadership and team-building skills needed to drive engagement.
In today’s hypercompetitive marketplace, all companies face tremendous challenges in their drive toward increased profitability. Continually changing customer expectations regarding quality and price, coupled with fast changing technologies, create a marketplace in which only those companies with the ability to make maximum use of all of their resources will survive and prosper. And any company’s most valuable resource is the knowledge and creativity of its employees. We have solutions that drive employee engagement ranging from the elegantly simple, yet powerful, to the relatively complex.
We’d like to introduce you to these highly cost-effective performance improvement solutions. Let’s talk. Call George Friesen any time at 314-303-0612 to discuss.