- Informal Networking
- Workforce Development News – March 20, 2017
- Prepare to work as a Medical Assistant. Enrollment is open now!
- Workforce Development News – March 13, 2017
- No-Fee CDL-B Commercial Truck Driver Training Starts April 3, 2017. Apply Today!
- Explore Nature, Ecology and Horticulture – Become a Master Naturalist
- Patient Care Technicians are in demand! Apply today for the April class.
- Workforce Development News – March 6, 2017
- Learn Microsoft Access 2016
- Enroll Now for Heartsaver CPR AED and First Aid CPR AED Classes
A Challenge, Opportunity & Response
At St. Louis Community College’s Corporate Solutions we address, in a variety of ways, the challenge of employee disengagement. We provide well-tested training and consulting services that address the following issues, each of which impacts the degree to which employees are engaged in their work:
- Selecting the right employees,
- Preparing these employees to succeed with the technical skills they need in order to be successful,
- Creating work environments that are pleasant places in which to work, where work flow is efficient, where much waste has been eliminated, and where product quality is high,
- Making available high quality, easy access, online training programs, and
- Helping managers and supervisors develop the leadership and team-building skills needed to drive engagement.
In today’s hypercompetitive marketplace, all companies face tremendous challenges in their drive toward increased profitability. Continually changing customer expectations regarding quality and price, coupled with fast changing technologies, create a marketplace in which only those companies with the ability to make maximum use of all of their resources will survive and prosper. And any company’s most valuable resource is the knowledge and creativity of its employees. We have solutions that drive employee engagement ranging from the elegantly simple, yet powerful, to the relatively complex.
We’d like to introduce you to these highly cost-effective performance improvement solutions. Let’s talk. Call George Friesen any time at 314-303-0612 to discuss.