- No-Cost Certified Nurse Assistant Training Classes fill quickly. Apply today!
- Workforce Development News – October 17, 2016
- No-Cost Patient Care Technician Training Starts January 17, 2017. Classes fill quickly.
- Top Ten Beliefs for Business and Career Success
- Workforce Development News – October 10, 2016
- “No Problem” Is A Problem
- Boeing Pre-Employment Assembly Mechanic Training Starts November 7, 2016 – Apply Now!
- Workforce Development News – October 3, 2016
- No-Cost Commercial Truck Driver (CDL-A) Training, Apply Now for Nov. 14, 2016 Class
- Apply Now: Boeing Pre-Employment Composites Mechanic Training Starts October 31, 2016
Affordable, Professional Space to Hold Your Next Training, Conference or Meeting
St. Louis Community College’s Corporate College is now open and ready to help you with your space rental, conferencing and training needs in a professional, Class A business facility. Each space has built-in facilitator/instructor computers and widescreen high-resolution video displays. Wi-fi, accessible, and ready for your use. Call 314-539-5360 for more information or to book your event.
The Corporate College offers best-in-class experience for your next business event. With over 18,000 square feet available, the Corporate College is the perfect venue for:
- Training sessions
- Board meetings
- Staff retreats
- Lectures and symposiums
- Public meetings
Corporate College’s meeting and event services include:
- Convenient location at the intersection of I-70 and I-270
- All inclusive pricing covering standard room set-up, audio-visual equipment and support
- Free on-site parking
- Available catering services
- Reception area and staff for conference needs
- Free high speed wireless internet
- Outstanding customer service