- Informal Networking
- Workforce Development News – March 20, 2017
- Prepare to work as a Medical Assistant. Enrollment is open now!
- Workforce Development News – March 13, 2017
- No-Fee CDL-B Commercial Truck Driver Training Starts April 3, 2017. Apply Today!
- Explore Nature, Ecology and Horticulture – Become a Master Naturalist
- Patient Care Technicians are in demand! Apply today for the April class.
- Workforce Development News – March 6, 2017
- Learn Microsoft Access 2016
- Enroll Now for Heartsaver CPR AED and First Aid CPR AED Classes
Workforce Development News – May 31, 2011
This week: The Only Way to Get Important Things Done, Set Yourself Up for Career Success, Save Face at Work with Outlook 2010, Lifetime Income Based on College Major, Thank You Note Mistakes You’re Making, Workers Most...
- Posted May 31, 2011
Workforce Development News – May 23, 2011
This week: Green Energy Partnership Accelerated Training, New Aerospace Mechanical/Electrical Lab, New Rules of the Job Interview, 10 Commandments for Customer Meetings, How To Makeover A Bullet-Point Slide, Perspectives of St. Louis Area Professionals Changing Careers, Simple...
- Posted May 23, 2011
Sneak Peek: New Aerospace Mechanical/Electrical Lab
Here's a preview of the new Aerospace Mechanical/Electrical lab at the Center for Workforce Innovation. As you can see, the lab room is complete and most of the furniture has arrived and is being placed in final...
- Posted May 18, 2011
Workforce Development News – May 16, 2011
This week: TSA Partnership, Patient Care Technician Training, Creating an Uplifting Service Culture, How To Talk About Yourself In An Interview, Time-Management Tips That Work, What Kind of Tech User Are You?, Content Marketing, Educating the Workforce...
- Posted May 16, 2011
Workforce Development News – May 9, 2011
This week: Innovative Training Forum, Easy Ways to Build Your Digital Reputation, Navigating the Digital Job Market, How to Answer the 5 Toughest Interview Questions, Building Your Network, How Much is Superior Service Worth to Customers?, Don’t...
- Posted May 9, 2011
Workforce Development News – May 2, 2011
This week: Managing Yourself, Art of Praising Employees, Things You Should Never Say to Employees, Industries That Will Hire the Most in 2011, Resume Mistakes You’re Making and How to Avoid Them, Making e-Learning Work, Training by...
- Posted May 2, 2011