- No-Cost Medical Assistant Training, Classes Start October 2016
- Enroll Now for Lean Six Sigma Green Belt and Black Belt Training, Starts Sept. 14
- Workforce Development News – August 22, 2016
- Register Now for the Caregiving at Home Workshop Starting Sept. 12, 2016
- Enroll Now for Central Sterile Processing Training Starting Sept. 14, 2016
- Enroll Now for Fall Career and Professional Essentials Classes
- Extracting Fear from the Workplace
- Phlebotomy Program Starts September 20, 2016, Register Now!
- STLCC+Dart Transit: A Brand New Partnership in Training Big Rig Drivers for Quality Jobs
- Workforce Development News – August 15, 2016
New Year Resolutions
Are you struggling with making New Years resolutions that will stick? Here are some business-oriented suggestions from our Team:
- Do more to make full use of the knowledge and experience of each of your employees.
- Take full control of your work environment and to not let it control you.
- Remember that one of the most powerful motivators of top performance is a feeling of being needed and valued by one’s employer.
- Get your Microsoft Certification.
- Get your staff trained in Microsoft Windows and Office.
- Treat your internal customers with a style that communicates respect, professionalism, and a clear message. The internal customer is often overlooked in customer service initiatives.
- Say “DEAL” and call us for Customer Service training.
- Be a better coach.
- Help your work team work together more effectively.
- Stop hiring people based on your “gut feeling.” Validated hiring techniques improve performance and cut down on turnover, saving your organization a lot of money.
- Say “YES” to that meeting when that nice Marketing person from the College calls!
For our Customized Training Grant clients, resolve to:
- Collect copies of training rosters as the training occurs rather than trying to compile all the info when the Customized Training Invoices are due.
- Turn your invoices in on time and spend half of your Customized Training grant by December 15th.
- Complete your customized training proposal by May 1st.
- Use us as a quality resource for the up-and-coming needs of your company.
Our team has some resolutions, as well. We resolve to:
- Develop and deepen relationships with our clients. We will contact current clients and reconnect with former clients to see how we can help them meet their organizational goals in 2009.
- Focus on our strengths and capabilities to build individual and organizational confidence. We will recognize success and achievement within our organization and communicate our successes to others.