- Informal Networking
- Workforce Development News – March 20, 2017
- Prepare to work as a Medical Assistant. Enrollment is open now!
- Workforce Development News – March 13, 2017
- No-Fee CDL-B Commercial Truck Driver Training Starts April 3, 2017. Apply Today!
- Explore Nature, Ecology and Horticulture – Become a Master Naturalist
- Patient Care Technicians are in demand! Apply today for the April class.
- Workforce Development News – March 6, 2017
- Learn Microsoft Access 2016
- Enroll Now for Heartsaver CPR AED and First Aid CPR AED Classes
Do the Right Thing (with Assessments)
Organizations that hire people based on subjective impressions are likely to struggle due to poor performance and mismanagement of human capital. Creating a process to weed out poor performers is not as difficult as it would seem.
- Posted April 15, 2008
5S Your Inbox
In 2007, the average corporate email user received 126 messages a day. Workers are now spending 26% of their day managing email. In contrast, a Wall Street Journal reader’s poll found that 79% of responders said that...
- Posted April 14, 2008